2013/08/12

Navy perfection

Céline AW13 / photo from Style.com

I've always been the one who dresses in black - or at least in some shade of grey. But this autumn I seem to be venturing to uncharted territory when it comes to my wardrobe color palette. I seem to shift more and more towards (off-)white and navy. I was put off by that certain color for years after working in a store that required wearing a uniform in - you guessed it - navy. But now after eight years it seems that all has been forgotten and navy pieces seem to catch my eye anywhere I go. This Céline outfit from their AW13 show is just perfection. The slightly oversized sweater paired with a flared skirt, a clutch and some booties and all tone-on-tone. The combination strikes a perfect balance between feminine and tomboyish. Love it to bits.

No comments:

Post a Comment